10. During their match, the commentators keep talking about Federer/Nadal/Djokovic.
9. When the TV cameras never zoom in on your hot girlfriend/boyfriend between change overs.
8. They get called for a foot fault or time violation.
7. Commentators bring up Anna Kournikova while they play.
6. They are using a ‘blacked out racquet’ on a center court.
5. They are a Wild Card, Lucky Loser, or Qualifier.
4. The stadium erupts in an uproar after they finally get a game during a match.
3. Like the fans, the player leaves their own practice court to line up for autographs at their favourite players’ practice court.
2. Right after a big win against a top 10 player, the press would rather find out about their opponent’s loss rather than discuss their win.
1. They have a ‘bag check’ on YouTube.
I KNOW I LEFT OUT A WHOLE LOT MORE, SO LET’S HEAR THEM!!!