Wilson XP1 (110) (No Cover)
The Wilson XP1 has a new frame design for extreme power (Power Profile Frame Geometry.) The XP1 110 delivers maximum power and sweet spot size. This racquet is maneuverable and comfortable thanks to the Power Profile Geometry technology. Recommended for players with short to compact swing styles who need more help in the power department.
- Web Description: Wilson XP1 (110) (No Cover)
- Sport: Tennis
- Headsize: 110 sq. in.
- Length: 27.5″
- Beam Width: 27/30/27mm
- Weight Strung: 280g/(9.8 oz.)
- Racquet/Player Type: Game Improvement
- Color(s): Silver/Grey
- Composition/Construction: Graphite/High Performance Carbon Fiber
- String Pattern(Mains X Crosses): 16 x 18
- Recommended String Tension: 50-60 lbs.
- Balance: 35cm/(13.8 in.) – Even Balanced
- Frame Technology: High Performance Carbon Fiber, Power Profile Geometry
- Grip Type: Sublime-Black
- Swing Type: Slow, Compact
- 0 = 4″
- 1 = 4 1/8″
- 2 = 4 1/4″
- 3 = 4 3/8″
- 4 = 4 1/2″
- 5 = 4 5/8″