Wilson Blade 104 CV Serena Williams
Serena Williams’ racquet of choice! The Blade 104 Countervail features Serena’s autograph printed on the frame and it is equipped with a technology that maximizes a player’s energy. Countervail is an all-new material technology integrated into the frame that maximizes a player’s energy by reducing muscle fatigue and shortening recovery time. By directing the ball’s energy within the frame instead of to the body, Countervail conserves a player’s energy on every swing. The Blade 104 also features a 28″ length for extra reach. Recommended for players who want more power and a bigger sweet spot in a lightweight frame.
- Web Description: Wilson Blade 104 CV Serena Williams
- Sport: Tennis
- Headsize: 104 sq. in.
- Length: 28″
- Beam Width: 22mm Flat Beam
- Weight Strung: 321g/(11.2 oz.)
- Color(s): Black/Lime
- Composition/Construction: Braided Graphite/Basalt
- String Pattern(Mains X Crosses): 18 x 19
- Recommended String Tension: 50-60 lbs.
- Balance: 33cm/(13 in.) – Head Light
- Grommet Technology: Parallel Drilling
- Frame Technology: CounterVail Technology
- Handle Technology: X2 Ergo
- Grip Type: Sublime
- Endorsed by: Serena Williams
- 0 = 4″
- 1 = 4 1/8″
- 2 = 4 1/4″
- 3 = 4 3/8″
- 4 = 4 1/2″
- 5 = 4 5/8″