Engage Pickleball Poach Advantage Paddle
Out of stock
- Web Description: Engage Pickleball Poach Advantage Paddle
- Sport: Pickleball
- Headsize: 8″ Width
- Length: 16″
- Weight Strung: 7.5-8.3 oz.
- Racquet/Player Type: Advanced
- Color(s): Green, Blue
- Composition/Construction: Core: Polymer Composite, Skin: Proprietary Variable Release 6-Layer Fiberglass Hitting Surface
- Frame Technology: Vibration Control Technology, Control ‘Black’ Technology, Variable Release Technology
- Grip Type: Grip Circumference: 4 1/4″, Grip Length: 5″
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects & workmanship for the life of the paddle.
- Misc: USAPA Listed and Approved for Tournament Play. Optimized to Meet Stringent Community Noise Requirements.
Advanced design innovations have made the Engage Poach Advantage Paddle a true game changer. Engage developed a hitting surface made up of six layers that is the same thickness as one or two layer surfaces. These six layers, inlaid at the optimum angle and sequence, produced the desired playability and ball responsiveness that Engage was shooting for. Vertical-alignment surface texturing enhances spin and meets the USAPA limit for surface roughness.
Engage took paddle development even further by changing the chemical attributes of the core. This resulted in a new black-colored polymer core that behaves differently at varying contact speeds, pocketing the ball longer when swinging slow for the most control, but maximizing deflection and power when you need to speed the ball past your opponents. With all the research and development Engage put into developing the Poach Advantage, it’s no surprise that it became an instant player favorite.