Dunlop/Srixon Revo CZ 98D (98)
The Dunlop Revo CZ 98D is a lightweight game racquet developed for aggressive players who hit power shots. Features the new Z-Fusion Frame and Sonic Core design for outstanding comfort, power and an enhanced sweet spot. Maneuverable 98 sq. inch face. The new Z-Fusion Frame comprises 3 and 9 o’clock sections designed in a round cross-sectional shape and a shaft section in a polygonal (box) cross-sectional shape. The combination balances power & control, while frame key sections are configured with special bulges for anti-torque rigidity. Outstanding end results include repulsive performance and a remarkably enhanced sweet spot, despite an even lighter racquet.
- Web Description: Dunlop/Srixon Revo CZ 98D (98)
- Sport: Tennis
- Headsize: 98 sq. in.
- Length: 27″
- Beam Width: 25/24mm
- Weight Strung: 300g/(10.5 oz.)
- Color(s): Black/Orange
- Composition/Construction: Graphite
- String Pattern(Mains X Crosses): 16 x 19
- Recommended String Tension: 45-60 lbs.
- Balance: 32cm/(12.6 in.) – Head light
- Frame Technology: Z-Fusion Technology, Sonic Core Technology
- 0 = 4″
- 1 = 4 1/8″
- 2 = 4 1/4″
- 3 = 4 3/8″
- 4 = 4 1/2″
- 5 = 4 5/8″