Dunlop/Srixon Revo CV 3.0 F Tour (97)
An excellent frame for the modern tennis player, the Dunlop-Srixon REVO CV 3.0 F Tour is part of a racquet line jam-packed with impressive technologies geared toward pure enhancement for tennis players. Sonic Core Technology helps to facilitate more stability, in turn helping create more precise spin on the ball. Synchro Charge technology within upper portion of the racquet head provides a comfortable hitting experience even if you hit an off-center shot. A versatile frame for intermediate to advance level players.
- Web Description: Dunlop/Srixon Revo CV 3.0 F Tour (97)
- Sport: Tennis
- Headsize: 97 sq. in.
- Length: 27″
- Beam Width: 23/24/23mm
- Weight Strung: 320g/(11.2 oz.)
- Racquet/Player Type: Intermediate-Advanced
- Color(s): Green/Charcoal/Black
- Composition/Construction: Sonic Core/Graphite
- String Pattern(Mains X Crosses): 16 x 19
- Recommended String Tension: 45-60 lbs.
- Balance: 32.3cm/(12.7 in.) – Head Light
- Power Level: Low, Medium
- Stiffness/Flex: 68 RA
- Grommet Technology: Straight String System – Expands the effective hitting area of the off centre string bed, for a larger sweet spot.
- Frame Technology: Sonic Core Technology, Synchro Charge System. Heat Convert Technology
- Swing Weight: 331 kgcm
- Swing Speed: Fast, Long
- Swing Type: Moderate, Fast & Long
- 0 = 4″
- 1 = 4 1/8″
- 2 = 4 1/4″
- 3 = 4 3/8″
- 4 = 4 1/2″
- 5 = 4 5/8″