Dunlop/Srixon Revo CV 3.0 (100)
An excellent frame for the modern tennis player, the Dunlop-Srixon Revo CV 3.0 is part of a line up geared toward pure enhancement for tennis players. Enhanced by Sonic Core technology, the Revo CV 3.0 provides players with excellent ball flight, typified of this 100 sq. inch-faced power racquet and features high-elasticity graphite that enhances stability, even on off-center shots. Retaining proven biting excellence alongside optimized hold for spin, this is an all-rounder capable of even more aggressive shot-making. A super aerodynamic frame for players striving for fully-controlled heavy and deep spin shots. All-rounder balancing amazing power and exquisite control.
- Web Description: Dunlop/Srixon Revo CV 3.0 (100)
- Sport: Tennis
- Headsize: 100 sq. in.
- Length: 27″
- Beam Width: 23/26/23mm
- Weight Strung: 315g/(11.1 oz.)
- Racquet/Player Type: Intermediate
- Color(s): Black/Yellow/White
- Composition/Construction: Graphite
- String Pattern(Mains X Crosses): 16 x 19
- Recommended String Tension: 45-60 lbs.
- Balance: 32cm/(12.6 in.) – Head Light
- Power Level: Low, Medium
- Stiffness/Flex: 68 RA
- Grommet Technology: “V-Energy Shaft ll” optimises stiffness providing a firm bite & added power on ball impact.
- Frame Technology: Sonic Core Technology, Synchro Charge System
- Swing Weight: 325 kgcm
- Swing Type: Moderate, Fast & Long
- 0 = 4″
- 1 = 4 1/8″
- 2 = 4 1/4″
- 3 = 4 3/8″
- 4 = 4 1/2″
- 5 = 4 5/8″