Babolat Pure Drive (110)
The Babolat Pure Drive 110 is the ideal frame for players looking to add some power to their game. It features Cortex Technology for optimum comfort and dampening and FSI Technology, a reengineered drilling pattern combined with Woofer Technology which improves consistency and depth on all shots. Recommended for players with shorter, more compact strokes.
- Web Description: Babolat Pure Drive (110)
- Sport: Tennis
- Headsize: 110 sq. in.
- Length: 27″
- Beam Width: 24/27/24mm
- Weight Strung: 280g/(9.8 oz.)
- Racquet/Player Type: Game Improvement
- Color(s): Black/White/Blue
- Composition/Construction: Graphite
- String Pattern(Mains X Crosses): 16 x 19
- Recommended String Tension: 50-59 lbs.
- Balance: 34.5cm/(13.6 in.) – Head Heavy
- Frame Technology: Elliptic Geometry, FSI Technology
- Handle Technology: Cortex Technology (CDS-Cortex Dampening System)
- Grip Type: Syntec Lite
- Manuf. Recommended String: Xcel/VS Natural Gut
- 0 = 4″
- 1 = 4 1/8″
- 2 = 4 1/4″
- 3 = 4 3/8″
- 4 = 4 1/2″
- 5 = 4 5/8″